Have you always been dreaming of the possibility of diving?
There actually is a relaxed way of familiarizing yourself with Scuba Diving. One single Discover Scuba Dive prepares you sufficiently in order to make a decision whether you want to obtain your first dive certificate. Minimal requirements are to be at least ten years of age and to be physically fit. (contact us for details)
What you will learn
You`ll familiarize yourself with basic safety guidelines and your basic diving equipment.
You will learn basic skills in order to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI dive instructor and in a confined area of the sea, you will experience the fun of being weightless underwater. When your instructor decides to take you to open water for your Discover Scuba Dive, you will learn additional skills necessary to enjoy your underwater experience to the fullest.
After you have successfully completed your Discover Scuba Dive experience, you will learn how to become a PADI Open Water Diver.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Diving equipment included
We will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
- 1 dive – diving equipment included
- ± € 80 or $ 83
Ready to dive in?
Contact us to schedule your introduction dive or feel free to ask any questions you may have.